IWEISS – Springfield, MO is seeking an individual who can work in warehouse environment assembly standard product line and from time to time custom manufactured projects.
Perform basic assembly functions, which may include: preparation of product for assembly, mechanical, harness, cable, sub-assemblies, product testing, and visual inspection of products or sub-assemblies, utilizing work instructions, read drawings. Light duty assembly, primarily with cordless powder tools, and final packaging
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Assemble parts to blueprint specifications/work instructions.
- Perform routine equipment maintenance and cleanup.
- Perform basic math addition and dedication for fabrications.
- Maintain quality control
- Perform 1st part and in-process inspections to ensure product meets quality standards.
- Good attendance and safety record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Blueprint reading
- Read measuring devices
- Tools provided
- Available for overtime work
Preferred Skills (Not Mandatory)
- 1-year experience in a production-metal shop environment
- Experience with electrical trouble shooting.
- Experience electrical motors and VDF cabinets a plus
- Standard metal fabrication power tools
- Attention to detail
- High quality work ethic
- Ability to lift, push, pull weights up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Work 8-hour shifts
- Standing/walking on concrete floors for long periods
- Bending and kneeling on a regular basi