The ViaTraveler is a zero fleet winch designed for moving horizontal loads up to 60 feet. This unit has been specifically manufactured to work in conjunction with all standard stage curtain tracks. Its zero fleet capability permits close placement of unit to pulleys and eliminates concern with fleet angles. Its closed loop design allows for bi-direction motion of any horizontal movement. In addition ViaTraveler can be installed in any orientation and has one of the smallest cubic areas on the market.
ViaTraveler is a powerful, versatile, and easy to use curtain draw machine that offers a cost-effective solution for most motorized curtains.
- Operating Cable: 3/16" Wire Core Rope
- Travel Distance: 60 ft (120' Bi-Part)
- Line Pull: Up to 265 lbs
- Speed: Up to 150 ft/min
- Dimensions: 22"L x 13"W x 10"D
- Power: 120V 5A Single Phase Service
- Safety: 4-cam rotary limits, integrated E-stop system
- Frame: Self contained steel unit
- Mounting: Universal mounting positions. Can mount inches from head block.
- Compatibility: Works in conjunction with all standard stage curtain track models.
- Control: Momentary push button fits single gang junction box, fixed speed, soft start/stop with all single phase models.
- All drive cabintets and control stations are UL Listed.
- 3-Phase input available
- Variable speeds
- Available with eight axis control station
- Cueable Controller Available
- Custom configurations available