The PileHoist is a yo-yo drum winch that comes in various configurations of lift lines, speeds and loads. Taking into account the installation process, we pre-wire and test our winches to insure proper operation and minimize field time. Regardless of the device being fixed or variable speed, the drive cabinet comes pre-installed.
Our PileHoist gives the user a clean, tight fitting unit to perform multiple tasks. It allows up to a total of 10 lifting cables and loads up to 1,000 pounds for utmost flexibility.
If you would like to receive pricing or more detailed information, please contact our sales department.
- Lifting cable sizes: 1/8” or 3/16”
- Number of Lifting Cables: 1 to 10
- Travel: up to 95 feet
- Pending load, lift lines and travel requirements
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 200 lbs to 1,000 lbs
- Speed: 0 to 60 ft/min
- Frame: steel base mount
- Approximate Dimensions: 30”H x 21”W x 18”D
- Power: 1-phase 20A up to 1.5Hp
- Safety: 4- cam rotary limits, motor brake rated to 200% of load, integrated E-stop system
- Control: Momentary push button with latching E-Stop, fixed speed, soft start/stop with all single phase models.
- All drive cabinets and control stations are UL Listed.
- Secondary Load Brake
- Available with eight axis control station
- 3- Phase input available
- Custom configurations available