Bookkeeper Office Manager
IWEISS is currently seeking a Bookkeeper Office Manager to join our team.
This person will perform administrative activities for the company including bookkeeping and accounting – data entry of accounts payable, timesheets and invoices.
Position requires accounting, answering phones and maintaining a small office and interfacing with other departments of the organization including marketing, project management and engineering.
- Data management of accounts payable, employee timesheets, credit card expenses, payroll, etc. using QuickBooks Enterprise
- Issue invoices to customers.
- Assist with AIA pay applications on construction projects.
- File maintenance
- Light Shipping
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3 years of related administrative experience
- Substantial QuickBooks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Ability to multi-task
- Good telephone skills including answering calls, recording detailed and important information, and routing calls to the correct individuals
- Strong customer service and relationship skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with construction contracts a plus
Send resume and cover letter to: jennifert (at) iweiss.com