We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team. Our projects range from short term retrofits to multiyear large scale automated installations in new construction and restoration.
The successful candidate will be charged with seeing multiple projects from estimation/quoting through final job completion. This includes oversight of submittal drawings, creating project schedules, purchasing materials, resolving site issues, and oversight of installation personnel.
Most projects are construction site based where coordination with all trade contractors, architects, and consultants is a must. This person will work closely with outside vendors, in-house staff, and clients with the goal of seeing that work is integrated, well managed, tracked, on time and on budget.
All project managers must maintain the high standard of workmanship and customer service that iWeiss has created and maintained over many years.
- Strong theatrical rigging and construction experience is a must
- Ability to manage time and multiple projects efficiently
- Attention to detail while keeping the big picture in mind
- Overall management of the job site through an IWEISS foreman
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office & AutoCAD a must
- ETCP Rigging Certification is a plus
- Some travel required