Ordering & Payment
- Order availability is subject to inventory at the time of purchase.
- Minimum sales order is $50.
- All prices are F.O.B., and shipping is charged based on incurred cost.
- Quantity discounts are available.
- Applicable sales tax will be added to the invoice unless a resale or exempt certificate is provided.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express.
- ACH information is available upon request.
- All orders for first-time clients or returning clients without Net 30 terms will be prepaid in full by check, ACH or credit card prior to shipping order.
- All custom fabrication or special orders may require a 50% deposit.
- Net 30 accounts may be established by submitting bank and trade reference. Credit application available upon request.
- All credit card payments in excess of $10,000 will be assessed with a 3% surcharge.
Shipping & Returns
- All small orders will ship either UPS for FedEx Ground, unless otherwise requested in advance.
- When appropriate, orders will be palletized and shipped F.O.B. LTL freight. IWEISS has no ownership of materials
once they leave our loading dock.
- All orders set for client pick-up must be retrieved within 10 days of notification of completion.
- Tracking information will be provided. IWEISS cannot guarantee transit times or influence shipments after they have departed our loading dock.
- IWEISS shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by the shipper.
- It is the responsibility of the client to inspect each shipment upon arrival; client must sign for a shipment noting damage in order for freight claims to be filed.
- If the client suspects any portion of the package has been damaged beyond use, the best course of action is to reject the entire shipment and alert IWEISS immediately.
- If the package arrives in good appearance but damage is found internally, please contact IWEISS within 5 business days of acceptance of the order and retain all original packing until a representative of the freight company has been dispatched to inspect the shipment.
- Any issue with your order must be reported to IWEISS within 15 days of acceptance of the shipment. Replacement of any item reported after 15 days will be subject to additional charges up to the full value of the
item at the current pricing.
- Any returned item must be sent back to IWEISS within 30 days upon acceptance of shipment, at the client’s
expense, and will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- There will be no returns on special cut or fabricated merchandise.
- Defective products will be replaced or repaired at IWEISS discretion.