Design an exquisite appearance for your Bravado™ Acoustical Shell by choosing from custom panels, finishes, light fixtures and configurations. We want to work with you to create an unforgettable look and feel for your unique venue. If you don’t see what you’re looking for in the listed options, talk to a Staging Concepts sales representative and we’ll work with you to make your vision come to life.
*Other custom lighting options available upon request.
*More custom finish options available upon request.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Constructed with a lightweight aluminum alloy frame to minimize point loading on the stage floor.
• Standard tower frame heights go up to 32’ (9.7m), accommodating the requirements of most facilities. *Custom tower heights are available upon request.
• Tower wings utilize UHMW bearings for pivoting, allowing for smooth rotation.
• Entrance doors can be designed into the system to provide acess for performers and equipment.(Door location and quantity can be defined by the customer)
• The tower’s wheeled mover is constructed with tri-casters allowing for easy positioning of towers.
• Overhead ceiling panels may include custom lighting options such as ETC Source Four PAR EA, ETC Source Four PAR MCM, Future Light 1000 and ETC Desire LED Series. *More custom finish options are available upon request.
•The ceiling panels’ flexible design lends itself to easy integration with a wide variety of rigging systems.
• The standard acoustical panel construction consists of a laminated composite honeycomb panel:
*Custom radius curves available upon request.
» Painted – color as specified by customer
» High Pressure Laminate (HPL) – color or pattern as selected by customer
» Wood veneer – species and finish specified by customer
*Custom panel construction and finish available upon request.